CREMA Website Needs your Raw Milk Testimonials!
CREMA is currently developing a website to support ongoing education and advocacy efforts for raw milk in California. The website will include news, research, testimonials, and other resources for the public to learn more about raw milk and to stay informed about its legal status and availability in California.
Testimonials from enthusiastic raw milk consumers will help lawmakers, medical personnel, new consumers, and other interested persons understand why raw milk is so important to our rapidly growing community of supporters in California. We witnessed how effective strong, visible, consumer support was in passing SB 201 out of the legislature, and now we need to show our support to the broader community via the web.
Please review the following guidelines for submission of your testimonials. Persons submitting testimonials before January 15 will receive a free raw milk bumper sticker!
Guidelines for testimonials:
- Testimonials may be written and including your photo is encouraged. Pictures of real people have a major impact in advocacy work.
- Please include your name (first name only is OK), and city in California.
- Please keep your comments concise, and limited to why you drink raw milk and any health benefits you have noticed for yourself or your family members.
- Testimonials may be edited for length or clarity.
- Please consider taping a short (15-60 second) video testimonial. We hope that with the holidays coming soon, you might have the opportunity to do this if a camcorder is available at holiday gatherings. Video testimonials will have the strongest impact. Please contact CREMA for more information about video submissions.
- Please submit all testimonials to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any questions should also be directed to CREMA
Note: CREMA - California Raw Milk Association is being formed as a California At-Large Chapter of the Weston A. Price Foundation